We look at the Faculty of Medicine at Yarmouk University to be one of the leading colleges in the field of medicine locally, regionally and internationally, distinguished by the high level of education and scientific research.
The Faculty of Medicine at Yarmouk University strives to be a distinguished institution that contributes to the development of the medical sciences and the service of the local, regional and international community through graduating qualified doctors with a high degree of scientific and practical competence, capable of engaging in all health, research, and scientific sectors.
The Faculty of Medicine at Yarmouk University aims to:
1. Graduate competent doctors armed with scientific and practical knowledge.
2. Keep pace with the latest developments in the field of education and scientific research.
3. Encourage and develop scientific research among students and faculty members.
4. Do community service.
5. Cooperate with the various health sector institutions.
6. Contribute to raising the level of medical education locally and regionally.
7. Establish the principles of professional responsibility to provide safe medical care with best practices and within the framework of professional ethics.